Hear what you want to hear!
Introducing the Williams Sound PKT 2.0 Pocket Talker 2.0 personal sound amplifier. Designed from the ground up with beauty and high-quality technology in mind the PTK 2.0 gives you the freedom to take control of your listening experiences. Different from standard medical grade hearing aids, the Pocket Talker allows you to take control and personally tailor your listening experiences, by amplifying the specific sounds or voices you want to hear. This will give you the ability to hear, what you want to hear, while at the same time reducing distracting background noise. In addition the pocket talker features a built-in T-coil loop.
Simple and easy to use
To use the Pocket Talker 2.0, simply plug your earphones or headphones into the headphone jack, position the internal microphone near the preferred sound, and then adjust the volume to your comfort level. That's it!
This device is perfect for one-on-one discussions, television listening, conversing in cars, restaurants, and classrooms.
This system includes
(1) PKT E1 Pocketalker personal amplifier (with internal microphone)
(1) MIC 014-R plug-mount microphone
(1) HED 024 stereo headphones
(1) EAR 042 dual stereo isolation earphones
(1) RCS 003 lanyard, (1) WCA 007 WC microphone extension cable
(1) BAT 010-2 AAA alkaline battery