Simplify and Enhance Integration
The PureLink HDTools UHD2-140 HDMI 2.0 distribution amplifier is a reliable Ultra HD/4K signal distribution solution with unique features to simplify and enhance integration. The UHD2-140 splits single HDMI input into four outputs. This creates a 4K/60 (4:4:4) video distribution that supports high dynamic range content that is HDCP 2.2-compliant.
The UHD2-140 is quickly installed, enabling simple plug-and-play operation that does not require a control system or specialized programming. The UHD2-140 features built-in equalization and re-clocking technology in their IC chipset, which distributes high-quality video signals ultra-HD content. These capabilities make the UHD2-140 ideal for use in home theater, presentation, and other multimedia applications.
- 4 HDMI outputs from a single HDMI source
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- Supports High Dynamic Range content and BT.2020 color space
- Supports up to 18 Gpbs
- Equalization & re-clocking for optimal signal quality
- Auto-EDID management - factory default settings and EDID emulation
- Support CEC pass-through