Do More, Go Farther...
The HT-150 provides distribution of HDMI over four HDBaseT outputs, extending HDMI up to 330 ft (100 m) to four remote locations over a single category CATx cable. An additional HDMI output allows confidence or local monitoring, a feature not offered by other brands. The HT-150 also delivers immediate system analysis with status LEDs that indicate signal present on the input and display sensing on the outputs, an exclusive diagnostic only offered by PureLink’s HDTools line.
The PureLink Advantage
PureLink innovations in EDID management are carried on in the HT-150, allowing the operator to enable any of the outputs EDID to communicate the signal requirements to the source device, or select the internal 1080p EDID to ensure successful operation regardless of EDID information from any of the connected displays. Extend your infrared in either direction with the included infrared repeater and transmitter. Optional extenders, such as the HCE II Rx are fully compatible with the HT150, including infrared functions, allowing infrared control of remote displays, sources, or other IR devices.
- Distribute a single source to five (5) displays
- I/O Ports: 1 x HDMI IN, 1 x HDMI OUT, and 4 x CATx OUT (HDBaseT)
- Extend a single source at 1080p up to 330ft over single category CATx cable with PureLink’s HDBaseT extender receivers
- Direct compatibility with PureLink’s HDBaseT extender receivers, eliminating the need for matching transmitters
- Supported resolutions: uncompressed high definition video up to 1080p@60Hz
- HDMI v1.3 with 3D support
- HDCP compliant
- Local HDMI output for in room display, AVR, or cascading to another distribution amplifier
- IR control for remote locations