The HT-150-KIT1-1 from PureLink provides users with (1) HT-150 1x5 HDMI to HDBaseT Distribution Amplifier and (1) HCE II Rx Recevier unit. This kit allows for long range signal distribution of an HDMI infrastructure via Category Cables and HDBaseT technology.
The HCE II 4K HDMI over HDBaseT Rx provides an accessible, easy-to-install solution for extending HDMI video and embedded audio over long distances using a single CATx cable. The HCE II supports full 3D content and extends uncompressed HDCP- protected HDMI content and embedded lossless audio formats with bi-directional control signals (IR) up to 230 feet (70m) at 1080p and up to 130 feet (40 meters) at 4K/Ultra-HD resolutions.
- Based on HDBaseT® Technology
- Ultra-slim design
- Supports cable lengths up to 230 ft. (70 m) for resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports cable lengths up to 130 ft. (40 m) for resolutions up to Ultra HD/4K
- HDMI v1.4 support
- IR control
Do More, Go Further…
The HT-150 provides distribution of HDMI over four HDBaseT outputs, extending HDMI up to 330 ft (100 m) to four remote locations over a single category CATx cable. An additional HDMI output allows confidence or local monitoring, a feature not offered by other brands. The HT-150 also delivers immediate system analysis with status LEDs that indicate signal present on the input and display sensing on the outputs, an exclusive diagnostic only offered by PureLink’s HDTools™ line.
The PureLink Advantage
PureLink innovations in EDID management are carried on in the HT-150, allowing the operator to enable any of the outputs EDID to communicate the signal requirements to the source device, or select the internal 1080p EDID to ensure successful operation regardless of EDID information from any of the connected displays. Extend your infrared in either direction with the included infrared repeater and transmitter. Optional extenders, such as the HCE II Rx are fully compatible with the HT150, including infrared functions, allowing infrared control of remote displays, sources, or other IR devices.
- Distribute a single source to five (5) displays
- I/O Ports: 1 x HDMI IN, 1 x HDMI OUT, and 4 x CATx OUT (HDBaseT)
- Extend a single source at 1080p up to 330ft over single category CATx cable with PureLink’s HDBaseT extender receivers
- Direct compatibility with PureLink’s HDBaseT extender receivers, eliminating the need for matching transmitters
- Supported resolutions: uncompressed high definition video up to 1080p@60Hz
- HDMI v1.3 with 3D support
- HDCP compliant
- Local HDMI output for in room display, AVR, or cascading to another distribution amplifier
- IR control for remote locations