Simplified Extension Solution for the HTX-8800-U/4400-U Matrix Switchers
Designed as a simplified extension solution for the HTX-8800-U/4400-U matrix switchers, the HTX-Rx-S provides high-performance up/downscaling capabilities at Ultra HD/4K resolutions, extending uncompressed HDMI video, audio, full 3D content, as well as bi-directional control to distances as far as 330 feet.
Integrate HDBaseT 5Play Technology
The HTX Series integrates HDBaseT™ 5Play Technology, along with support for HDCP 2.2 content, flexible control options, and PureLink’s comprehensive EDID/HDCP Management System, offering a full-featured Ultra HD/4K HDBaseT signal management system designed to enhance conferencing, presentation, and home theater application integrations.
- Ideal applications that require HD/Full HD/Ultra HD device inter-operation;
- Built-in 1080p to 4K/60 (4:2:0) upscaling and 4K/60 (4:2:0) to 1080p downscaling capabilities ;
- Long-distance extension - up to 330 feet;
- Supports 10.2 Gbps data rates;
- Receives POE from HTX matrix switchers;
- Bi-directional IR and RS232 control;
- Supports HD multi-channel audio;
- LED indicators for HDMI and HDBaseT signal status;
- Ethernet port for seamless third-party device networking