Mobile Flat Panel Display Mount
Introducing the Chief MFCUS Medium Class Flat Panel Mobile AV Cart. This lightweight AV cart gives users the ability to attach a medium sized, 30 - 55" flat panel display weighing up to 125 lbs to a mobile mount that can easily and safely be moved between classrooms, conference rooms, or office environments. The MFCUS features a easy-to-use collapsible design that allows for the unit to be perfectly stored while not in use, or for simple storage during travel when used in staging or corporate applications.
The MFCUS features many of Chief's unique mounting solution technology. These include: Centris Fingertip Tilt technology for effortless display adjustments, Telescoping height adjustment via integrated knob for tool-less telescoping adjustments, ClickConnect Latching (makes audible click to know your screen is safely locked in place), Portrait and Landscape Capability, and Cable Management through a flexible cover that hides cables for a cleaner more aesthetically pleasing installation.
- Centris Technology provides effortless, fingertip tilt
- Screen angle stays set in place until you decide to re-adjust
- Provides telescoping height adjustment without tools
- ClickConnect Technology provides an audible click to confirm that the flat panel is locked in place
- Offers quick connect/disconnect wtih no tools necessary
- Includes integrated security with the addition of a padlock
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation (MAC400 accessory can be used to rotate without removing the screen)
- Integrated cable management with flexible covers to hide cables out of sight for a fast, clean installation
- Smooth rolling casters for effortless positioning (2 locking casters)
- Unique, angled base makes corner positioning easy