K1 Series Dynamic Height Adjustable Mounts
Introducing the Chief KC1220B Dual Monitor Dynamic Column Desktop Mount. Chiefs is the industry leader in Pro AV mounting solutions and their Kontour Series of monitor arm desktop column mounts, looks to raise that bar even higher. The Kountour series monitors arms have been designed to allow users to create efficient, productive and ergonomic workspaces. These column mounts are elegantly designed but at the same time, have been built on the strength of a forged aluminum body. Chiefs Kontour series of mounts offer all the best features Chief has been known for and that users love. This includes Centris Extreme Tilt technology for effortless fingertip monitor positioning, easy user friendly installation procedure, and a stylish design. Making this a perfect desktop mounting solution for use in education, healthcare, or home office work spaces. Kontour monitor mounts float your displays in the optimal ergonomic position above your work surface to create a more productive and comfortable work environment.
The KC1220B Black finished desktop mount, provides users the ability to mount 2 desktop monitors on dynamic adjusting swing arms. The dynamic height adjustment uses smooth motion gas-spring technology that provides users a fluid, easy to move setup to get the monitors exactly where you need them. The Centris finger tip turn tilt technology, allows users to position their monitors in either landscape or portrait type orientations. While attached to the back of both arms are unique tool free hinged cable covers to provide for cable an aesthetically pleasing cable management solution. The dual arms on the KC1220B can each hold monitors up to 25 lbs in weight and this unit comes back by a 10 year warranty from Chief.
- Best-in-class weight capacity range of 5 to 25 lbs. makes specification simple
- No need to pay more for that "heavy duty" arm to support your Apple monitor or All-in-One!
- Sleek, solidly-constructed forged aluminum arms in subtle silver & black finishes
- Enhanced patented Centris Extreme Tilt provides +75 degrees, -10 degrees of effortless tilt, for optimal viewing comfort whether sitting or standing
- Enhanced column interface enables easy upgrades from single- to dual- or triple-monitor installations without impacting the existing installation, future-proofing your investment
- 20" (508 mm) of total height adjustment range
- 13" (330 mm) of dynamic height adjustment using smooth motion gas-spring technology
- Additional 7" (178 mm) of manual height adjustment on the column
- Enhanced 3-step installation and quick-release monitor interface for easy mounting and maintenance, with included tool storage in the updated base
- Easily clamps to edge of desk, through standard grommet hole, or through bolt hole with included kit
- Tool-free cable management covers for a clean, professional look