Integrated high-fidelity wireless interlinking amplifier system
Introducing the MIPRO MA-909 Wireless Mixer. This high-fidelity interlinking amplifier system offers a breakthrough in the traditional designing concepts of wireless PA systems, by separating the control mixer from any amplified speaker system. Which is unlike that of traditional portable "all-in-one" wireless amplifier that consists of CD/cassette players, wireless receiver, and control mixer inside the speaker cabinet. The mixed audio signals from the MA-909 can be transmitted wirelessly to inter-linking receiver modules installed in one or more remote active speaker systems, thus allowing the mixer to be set up in any desired location without the need for bulky and inconvenient connecting cables.
The MA-909 wireless mixer combines the convenience of a small PA system with the power of a conventional wired sound system, providing flexibility that was simply not available before. Ideal interface for existing in-wall school audio systems giving the school audio market the flexibility and performance they need. The MA-909 is the perfect solution for many audio applications requiring flexibility, convenience and performance with excellent acoustic results.
- EIA Standard 2U metal case equipped with plug-in dual UHF wireless receivers, CD player, wired microphone jack, LINE-IN jack of other audio sources and LINE-IN/OUT jack of recorder.
- A wired microphone, two wireless microphones, CD/cassette/DVD players, and other audio sources can be mixed simultaneously to the input.
- 16 selectable frequencies.
- Modular design for interlinking wireless receiver allows being built-in or mounted on specified brand of active speaker systems.
- The active speaker systems with an interlinking receiver module installed allow unlimited expansion or change of setup position within transmitting range.