Portable Wireless PA System
The MIPRO MA-303SB is a compact, ultra light wireless PA system. MIPRO has loaded this 60-watt class-D amplifier with 5" woofer and 1" tweeter with an array of highly user friendly features. These features include built-in MP3 player & recorder, active antenna that aids in protecting the antenna from accidental breakage, Bluetooth music player compatibility, USB port, and a easy to use LCD screen with controls on the back panel. Additionally this unit features a microphone input for 1 wired dynamic microphone, Line-output for external recordings, and the one touch scan & ACT sync for easy & quick channel setup. Making this a perfect public address solution for small to medium crowds.
The MA303SB6B operates on the Frequency Band: 644 to 668 MHz.
The Line Input on the MA-303SB Single Channel PA System allows users to run these pa systems into a mixer or wireless mixer setup, as well as the ability to link multiple units together for further audio enhancement.
Ideal Applications of Use
- School classrooms & halls
- Places of worship
- Presentations, seminars and meetings
- Day-care activities; playground duty
- Indoor/outdoor gatherings
- Shopping center & trade show presentations and promotions.
- Street performers
- Aerobic and fitness centers
- Recreational and social activities
- Robust, rugged enclosure, 60-watt class-D amplifier with 5" woofer and 1" tweeter.
- Up to 2 UHF diversity receiver modules with 16 auto-scannable frequencies.
- Built-in active antenna prevents accidental antenna breakage.
- Built-in MP3 player & recorder, plus certified Bluetooth receiver for music streaming.
- Built-in one-button fade-in alarm/siren for warning.
- 11 hours of stand-by time by its built-in lithium rechargeable battery, and 4-hour charge time.
- A 4-level battery indicator displays the status of the battery.
- Can be powered via AC power or lithium rechargeable battery.
- Weighs only 2.7 kgs | 6 lbs. fully loaded.
- Ideal for small- to medium-sized crowds, such as for schools, places of worship, corporate training, paging, trade shows, street performances, fitness instruction, and other comparable situations.