Personal Wireless PA System
The MA-101G/ACT24HC from MIPRO, the industry leader in wireless PA systems. The MA-101G/ACT24HC features the MA-101G which is a quality made, lightweight (under 5 pounds), 2.4GHz personal wireless PA system. This kit also comes with the ACT24HC handheld wireless transmitter This unit is very simple to use and can easily be carried via the built-in handle, included shoulder strap, or optioanlly mounted on a microphone stand (not included). With a built-in high efficieny amplifier driving a full-range speaker, this unit provides users powerful and crystal clear sound projection. Users will appreciate up to 10 hours of standby time per every 4 hour charge and built-in 3.5mm line input which can accept external MP3, iPod and CD players. Making this a perfect device for use in smaller venues, school functions, remote presentations, anywhere a user has the need for localized wireless sound amplification.
Digital Handheld Transmitter
The MIPRO ACT-24HC is a 2.4GHz, rechargeable cardiod condenser microphone.The ACT-24HC handheld boasts a condenser capsule with off-axis rejection and low handling noise. These rechargeable transmitters deliver 10 hours of use on a 4-hour charge. Designed with a unique multi-layered grille, this microphones capsule is ensulted from rolling, wind, and pop noise to help ensure quality sound clarity. Additionally this microphone offers a proprietary capsule suspension design which eliminates vibrations and touches noise, giving a more true natural sound reproduction.
The ACT 2400 series of microphones from MIPRO additionally offers the worlds first ACT function. This provides precise and rapid frequency to sync the device to a receiver. The transmitter in this unit offers a high-efficiency circuitry design. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. For further cost savings the intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles. Furthermore the ACT-24HC utilizes a patented design on the integrated grille and battery housing. This gives users the ability to easily unscrew the grille to open the battery compartment to exchange the lithium battery or simply charge the transmitter in the charger.
Key Features of the PA System
- Lightweight, contoured and ultra-portable design.
- Built-in 1 2.4GHz true diversity receiver module with 10 auto-scannable frequencies.
- Powerful and crystal-clear sound projection thanks to high efficiency amplifier driving a full-range speaker.
- Replaced sealed lead-acid battery to rechargeable lithium battery for improved reliability, longer life and reduced weight.
- AC and lithium rechargeable battery operation.
- Up to 10 hours of standby time per 4-hour charge.
- 3.5 mm line input accepts external MP3, iPod and CD player.
- Simple to use and can be easily carried via the built-in handle, shoulder strap, or mounted on a microphone stand.
Key Features of the Wireless Handheld Microphone
- Frequency Range: 2.4 ~ 2.4835 GHz
- Channel Set-Up: ACT Sync
- RF Output Power: 2 mW / 10 mW switchable (country dependent)
- Capsules Interchangeable: ECM or Dynamic capsules
- Max. Audio Input: 0dB = microphone capsule sensitivity
- Operating Time: A 25-minute fast charge provides up to 1 hour operation. Minimum 10 hours of operation per 4-hour full charge (depending on the battery quality)