Catchbox Throwable Classroom Microphone
The Elmo Catchbox ECA-CB is a very fun, super lightweight, wireless classroom microphone, that comes with a unique feature, it can be thrown! The Catchbox is a padded microphone that was designed for pairing with the PentaClass Audio System ECA-ABM from Elmo. Now educators can allow their students to engage even further in presentations, by literally throwing the conversation around the room, now who said group speaking was not fun? In addition this microphone requires no wires and no receiver to operate. It seamlessly pairs to the PentaClass audio system in seconds, via wireless Bluetooth connection.
With this exciting, easy to use wireless microphone, your students will be yearning to engage in classroom discussion and be eager to be the next student in line to speak. Speaking in front of large crowds can be a challenge for some, but by gently tossing this microphone around the room, students will show a higher level of participation and confidence the next time there is a question to be answered, or a report to be given.
The Elmo Catchbox, a fun exciting way, to promote lesson engagement in your classroom and build better group discussions.
Ordering multiple units? When ordered in quantities of 5 or more, the Elmo Catchbox can be customized with the color and logo of your choosing! Please feel free to reach out via Live Chat or Phone 888-726-5509 to one of our friendly Customer Support Specialist for more details.
- Pairs to PentaClass Audio System ECA-ABM (Bluetooth enabled model)
- 100' line of site range
- 8 hours of operating time
- Fun and engaging presentations
- Promotes group speaking and idea sharing
- Lightweight and padded for safety
- Microphone securely locks in via heavy duty magnet with audible "click" when locked in place
- Can be used at the same time with the Runa Microphone that comes with the PentaClass ABM